Do you want to get your brand in front of 100,000+ actively engaged runners?
You’re in the right place!
Strength Running is curently accepting sponsors for The Strength Running Podcast.
Unlike other podcast sponsorships, reach extends beyond the podcast into the entire Strength Running ecosystem. It includes
- 15-second pre-roll sponsor reading at the beginning of the podcast episode
- 60-second mid-roll sponsor reading in the middle of the podcast episode
- 2 do-follow text links in a blog post surrounding the sponsored podcast episode
- 2 text links in an email to the SR audience
- One social media mention on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Through this format, podcast sponsors have access to blog, email, and social media subscribers in addition to podcast listeners.
Scope of Strength Running
Strength Running is one of the largest running blogs in the world with 200,000 visitors per month and over 78,000 email subscribers.
- Social media followers (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) reach an additional 24,000+ runners
- Top (non-social) sources of traffic are MapMyRun, Active, Lifehacker, Competitor, and Buzzfeed
- Podcast downloads per episode average 5,300 after a 6-week lifetime
Moreover, the podcast grows substantially every month:
Your ad will live on the podcast episode indefinitely, reaching new runners long after your sponsor commitment.
Unlike a radio advertisement, it is not “gone” after it has aired. It will still receive thousands of downloads after the initial 6-week period.
Industry standards put a 15-second pre-roll ad at $18 per 1000 CPM (listens) and $25 per 1000 CPM for a 60-second mid-roll ad.
This puts sponsorship at $215 per episode for just the podcast.
Sponsoring the Strength Running podcast also includes social, blog, and email promotion and this must be factored into the total sponsorship.
At a lower CPM of $4, this adds an additional $400+ to reach an additional 95,000 runners.
Total sponsorship cost is $500 per episode, factoring in the additional reach, the discounted CPM of blog/email/social impressions, and rounding down to the nearest 1,000 at every level of calculation.
Please email Jason Fitzgerald at email@example.com to sponsor the podcast. Serious inquiries only. No discounts unless for volume sponsorships.
Runners love the podcast. And sponsors love being a part of it, too!
“After our product was featured on Strength Running, we saw an immediate and significant increase in our sales. This happened because over the years Jason has developed a brand built on integrity, authenticity and intelligence. His followers trust him because he puts their needs first.” – Matt Ferguson, co-founder of AFX – Ankle Foot maXimizer