5 Reasons to Join the Team
- You get exclusive content that’s never published on the blog.
- It’s totally free to each one of the thousands of other subscribers.
- I regularly give out bonus offers – like discounted coaching or gear – to subscribers only.
- You’ll get a free email series on injury prevention and how to run faster – delivered straight to your inbox. (This alone has helped thousands of runners improve)
- Automatic access to The Runner’s Gear Bag - a collection of resources including the How to Stay Fit on Vacation ebook, a circuit workout, custom exercise illustrations, The Strength Running PR Guide ebook, and more premium content.
No Spam, No BS, 100% Privacy.
About me: I’ve been running competitively for over 14 years and have recently posted a 2:39:32 marathon PR. I’m a USATF-certified running coach, the founder and coach at Strength Running, author of 101 Simple Ways to be a Better Runner, and have been featured in major media outlets like Yahoo, Fitness Magazine, Shape, the Huffington Post, and Lifehacker. I want to make you a better runner.
Still not sure? Don’t take my word for it:
“Earlier this year, I was feeling pain in my glutes and hip flexors after every run. I was extremely discouraged and ready to drop out of the Bolder Boulder 10K, my favorite race. Then I joined the email list and read about dynamic warm ups. It changed everything! I kept training and PR’d my 10K at the Bolder Boulder by over five minutes. Thank you so much.” - Jessica
“I can truly say Strength Running is so different from all other blogs I have read. Most blogs are all about the 1 person-the writer, your blog on the other hand is VERY informative with tips and futher book suggestions. I have gained much new knowledge….THANK YOU!“ – Henrietta
“If I had actually read and not skimmed Strength Running, I really believe I wouldn’t have hurt myself and could have run my half… your passion is contagious!” - Deb