Have you ever felt frustrated that you don’t know how to plan your training? Wouldn’t it be easier to talk it over?
That’s where I can help.
My 1-on-1 Coaching Program can help prepare you to be the best runner you can be. With a complete training plan personalized to you and your goals, unlimited communication with me, and revisions to the plan when you need them you’ll be ready to dominate.
We’ll focus on consistency and helping you train to realize YOUR potential.
With the full support, 1-on-1 coaching program, you’ll get:
- A personalized training plan customized to your fitness level and goals
- Core workouts, strength work, and injury prevention exercises tailored to you
- Unlimited communication with me to discuss any topic you want: mileage, injuries, nutrition, or race strategies
- Revisions to your training plan as needed to account for vacations, recovery, or fast races
- Stress-free training knowing that you’re doing the best training possible
I work with each of my runners closely to develop a running plan that fits their racing calendar and helps them worry less about doing the right training. Consider me your personal running consultant.
The Full Coaching program is for runners who are passionate about running and want to improve. You’ll be working closely with me every week to talk about your workouts, how you feel, and what we can do to help bring you closer to your goals.
Here’s how to join the Full Coaching program:
- Email me first and tell me a little bit about yourself. I don’t accept everyone into this program and I want to make sure it’s a good fit for both of us. Don’t worry – I just want to make sure you love running and want to improve!
- I’ll then send you my detailed Runner Questionnaire and a PayPal link to pay for your first 3 months. The Questionnaire helps me understand your running history, training background, injury profile, and your upcoming races. This is how I design a training plan that’s as personalized as possible.
- You get your plan and we talk it over so you understand everything. Then you dominate!
What are other runners saying?
“Jason has changed my life. Before I worried about every step I made. My legs hurt non-stop. After I started training with Jason, he had me do some exercises to improve the muscles in my legs and feet. Now, I am for the most part pain-free. It is so good to get up and run 5 miles and think to myself, ‘that was easy.’ – Lydia H.
“I’ve been so happy with how everything has been going and feeling ready for marathon training. I’ve never been ‘conditioned’ like this before each season. Best decision to get you on board 2 months earlier. Cannot wait to see what I can do!” – Sarah N.
“So far this year I’ve PR’d at every distance that I’ve run: 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and the Marathon! And I’m sure there is more. Best decision I ever made was to hire you! :)” – Lisa
Full Coaching offers all the bells and whistles. Consider me your personal running consultant, always available to answer your questions about running. You’ll receive a customized training program, strength and core routines, and a plan to put it all together. Prepare to be held accountable for running your workouts – communication will be frequent and is unlimited. This package is for runners who are looking for long-term running success so it’s sold in a package for your first 3 months. After that, we can go month-to-month.
Let’s talk before you join this program. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve coached men and women for marathons and 5k’s, written plans for ultramarathons and Army 1.5 mile fitness tests. Here’s what runners think:
“I’ve been working with Jason for 3 months now and I’ve already seen amazing differences in my running. My legs are stronger, hills are a piece of cake, and I’m getting faster. The warm-ups, mobility work, and those darn hill repeats & strides are really paying off. I just ran my 3rd marathon and finished faster than my goal time, AND got a 25 minute PR!” – Lisa G
“The second I crossed the finish line with a 46 minute PR, without my IT band completely blowing up on me, I knew I would be sticking with you to get me that Boston Qualifying time.” – Ryan W.
“Thanks to you, your training plans, the common sense and way you dove right into getting me on track is amazing! I am so thankful I found you! The improvements are noticeable – what you are doing is working for me! Looking forward to the upcoming half. I never knew I could feel this good after a few weeks of focused training!” – Tammy D.
Still have questions? Email me any time at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you within a few hours.
About me: I’ve been running competitively since 1998 and have run a 2:39:32 marathon PR. I’m a USATF-certified running coach, the founder and coach at Strength Running and have been featured in major media outlets like Runner’s World, Competitor, Fitness Magazine, and Lifehacker. I want to make you a better runner.