Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen how powerful it is to focus on the fundamentals – and how critical it is to avoid common beginner mistakes.
The next big question is:
How do we make running for beginners simple, clear, but still wildly effective?
That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to Project: Runner – a program for new runners that will get you across the finish line of a 5k in 10 weeks with no walking.
Project: Runner gives you the tools to succeed, with built-in accountability to make consistency far easier to achieve and a big focus on injury prevention.
This is unlike other programs for new runners (like Couch to 5k) that only give you a basic training plan with no support.
Instead, you’ll use our innovative, flexible training plans that make running simple and fun. And the coaching lessons and videos in our private membership area give you all the knowledge to succeed.
More specifically, membership includes:
- Access to our six core modules to build unshakeable confidence, set smart goals, and that answers every conceivable question you might have about starting to run
- A library of training plans built specifically for beginners – and each plan has two options: a daily schedule or a flexible version to let you schedule your own runs
- Coaching videos to guide you through the process of becoming the runner you KNOW you can be
- Worksheets to accompany our most important lessons, to help you plan your training, get clear on goals, and increase your accountability
- Bonus: We make training easy. Download every module to any device for convenience
- Bonus: Discounts on gear, recovery tools, and more. Save more than the entire price of the program!
The best part? Once you’re a member, you’ll know that you’re building a strong foundation of both fitness and knowledge that you can use for the rest of your running career to get faster, run longer distances, or tackle new challenges.
Join Project: Runner here. You’re just a few moments from dramatically changing the course of your running…
And as always, I take all the risk with my training programs. Try it for 30 days and if you’re not improving, just show me you put in the work and you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked.
But if you’re like these runners, I know you’ll be improving quickly:
“I couldn’t run a mile in May and completed a marathon four months later. Your program was the key. I was lost before it…
Thank you once again. I’m injury free and I attribute that to your program. I’m excited to continue distance running. Never thought I’d say that. lol.” – Jaysen
“I felt strong, relaxed and prepared, all due to the logical, progressive and FUN program. I felt a real sense of accomplishment as I saw consistent gains in strength and speed through the weeks and months of the program. Once I’ve decided on my next running goal, I will be coming to you!” – Katie
“I’m really happy with the changes that I’ve seen in my body. They’re a reminder that I am making progress toward my overall fitness aspirations as well as my running goals.” – Alex
I hope you’ll join Project: Runner today!