How many of us would love to be the master of our mindset? To be fully in control of our mental state and how that affects our actions?
Mastering our mindset means…
- Successfully grinding out the end of longer races, like the last 10k of a marathon
- Easily pulling yourself out of any slump (and never worrying about “motivation”)
- Being happy for other runner’s accomplishments, rather than falling into the “comparison trap”
- Having the ability to visualize your success so you can press on through any adversity
This enlightened state is the dream goal: unlimited mental toughness, confidence, and focus on our biggest goals.
But how often does that happen?
Alas, many of us fall into the Guilt Trap. We say things like:
“Whenever I take time off, I feel bad even though it’s what my body needs.”
“I usually view my self-worth through whether or not I accomplish my goals.”
Why do runners feel guilty about their running (when running is one of the hardest sports out there)?
How can we move beyond self-criticism and instead, be our own best cheerleader?
Can our self-talk be updated so it inspires confident action in the direction of our goals?
There are no easy answers to these questions. But over the last few weeks, we’ve been discovering some of the secrets to mastering our mindset.
We’ve had renowned performance psychologists on the podcast. And some of our most popular content has helped you with goal setting, avoiding mindset mistakes, and reframing failure.
Now, I’m thrilled to announce our newest training program to help you take the next step.
Introducing: Mindset Mastery
For over a year, I’ve been working behind the scenes to create a powerful way to become more mentally tough, confident, and focused. I bought other courses, read a slew of psychology books, and spoke to the brightest minds in the arena of sports psychology.
And earlier this year, I worked with a small group of runners in our private Mindset Mastery Coaching program (cost: $595).
Today, I’m excited to bring you the same coaching lessons, experts, and resources – plus even more training plans, interviews, and bonus material at a fraction of the price.
Mindset Mastery shows you how to think about running to be more successful and reach your loftiest goals. We’re focusing on 5 critical mental skills:
- FOCUS on the immediate, short-term, and long-term
- INTENSITY at the right level, no matter what effort you need
- ANXIETY MANAGEMENT skills to prevent debilitating stress
- MENTAL TOUGHNESS to never give up, no matter how hard running gets
- CONFIDENCE in your abilities and to always chase your biggest goals
But we can’t build these skills by studying. We need to expose ourselves to the stress of running to hardwire these skills into our brain.
That’s why every level of Mindset Mastery comes with our complete Training Plan Library so you always know that you’re training effectively.
More specifically, the program includes:
- 6 Core Video Presentations highlighting a particular mental skill, why it’s valuable, when you need it, and how to apply it in a variety of scenarios
- Mental exercises to complete in each module that will reinforce each skill, help you get clarity on your goals, and identify your strengths and weaknesses
- The full Mindset Mastery Training Plan Library with 12 training plans for the 5k, 10k, half marathon, and marathon. Mental fitness must be developed in parallel with your physical fitness!
- Recordings of the three live Office Hours webinars about the program with extensive Q&A. Plus, download an edited version of each Q&A call to listen anytime.
- The Mindset Toolbox, featuring bonus videos about visualization, breathing exercises, Coach’s pre-race pep talks, and more
Becoming mentally fit doesn’t happen overnight so you have unlimited, lifetime access to the program as soon as you register.
See all the details here and if you have any questions, feel free to email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our discounted launch pricing will be in effect through Friday, June 26 so don’t wait!
Keep in mind that this program is not designed just for advanced runners. I encourage any runner who loves running and has a desire to improve their mindset to join Mindset Mastery today.