I show passionate runners how to improve their training so they can prevent more injuries, run more miles, and race faster.
I can help you leverage your current training – and with a few specific changes – help you start training with purpose. Forget injuries. Let’s get after personal records.
There is so much running information out there, but I don’t offer the same bland “Top 10 Running Tips” you can read anywhere. If you want the general stuff, like how to do a tempo run, then that’s fine – Strength Running is probably not for you.
If you’re ready for the next step, I can help you improve your training.
Here are a few ways I’ve helped other runners:
- Motivation for an upcoming marathon and PR attempt
- Losing those stubborn last 5 pounds with a few simple training adjustments
- Specific workout tweaks to build endurance and speed (often at the same time)
- Injury prevention during a peak training period
- Clarify training questions like “How do I get over the middle part of a race where I always seem to slow down?” and “Can I combine weights and running in the same day?“
- Training adjustments that will help you run a personal best, without having to run more – just by running smarter
What are other runners saying?
“Sometimes it just helps to have somebody peek in at your training schedule to see what might be lacking or improved. Jason Fitzgerald of Strength Running did that for me after I finished my 5th Ironman and as I plan for two Ironmans in 2011! I am grateful for his analysis.” – Marianne, AR
“I’m starting to lay down my off season training plan and your message is really inspiring me to do things in a new way for 2011. You can’t know how much this helps me. Take care and keep up the terrific work.” – Brian, ON, Canada
“[The Plateau Buster] is an invaluable tool. After working my way up to 5k+ I was left feeling like I hit a plateau and wondering what to do next. Jason’s report focused on what is important to me; injury rehabilitation, increasing my distance, and becoming a fast runner!” – Dawn, BC, Canada
Ok, I want to get faster. What next?
You have three options to get faster – each package will help you build momentum in your training. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Purchase one of the packages below. Within 24 hours, I’ll send you a detailed questionnaire about your current and past training. This will get all of the information I need to improve your training.
- Once I get your questionnaire back, I’ll review your answers and running history to see where you can tweak your training to get faster.
- Within 72 hours, I’ll send my detailed analysis.
Depending on the package you want and your goals, you’ll get:
- a breakdown of what you’re doing right, what to improve, and key upgrades in your running
- specific core and strength routines for your problem areas
- custom workouts tailored to your fitness level
- a personalized training schedule
- a race action plan – strategy for the big day
Have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the Investment in Your Running
The PR Race Plan – Gearing up for a PR attempt? Let me write your training plan. You’ll get a calendar of workouts tailored specifically for you that will get you to the starting line feeling stronger than ever. Don’t expect just mileage and running workouts – you’ll also receive core strength, lifting, speed development, and injury prevention workouts customized for you. Purchase a PR Race Plan now.
Full Coaching – This package offers all the bells and whistles. Consider me your personal running consultant, available anytime to answer your questions about running. You’ll receive a customized training program, strength and core routines, and a plan to put it all together. Prepare to be held accountable for running your workouts – communication will be frequent via email. This package is for runners who are looking for long-term running success so it is sold in packages of 3 months.
If you want to join a private list to work more closely with me later, you can sign up here. I’ll be in touch when there’s space in the Full Coaching program.
“Thanks to you, your training plans, the common sense and way you dove right into getting me on track is amazing! I am so thankful I found you- even after only 6 weeks with you! The improvements are noticeable – what you are doing is working for me! Looking forward to the upcoming half. I never knew I could feel this good after a few weeks of focused training!” – Tammy, BC, Canada
“Jason enabled me to resume normal running only two weeks after ITBS caused knee pains that prevented me from running more than five minutes at a time. [Fitz] has a solid understanding of the various training components that work together to maximize training efficiency and success.” – Lindsay, MA
“After subscribing to Strength Running and receiving a [Plateau Buster] report, I quickly began to see improvements in the quality of my workouts. As a result, I turned to Strength Running for coaching and could not be happier. The workouts challenge me but are not beyond my ability – they just push me to do what I was not doing on my own. I’m really looking forward to see what I can achieve through Jason’s coaching and Strength Running.” – Megan, OH
Still have questions? Email me at email@example.com.