The day is finally here: Injury Prevention for Runners is now available!
After two years of research….
Nearly every running book consulted…
Exhaustive testing on myself, hundreds of other runners, and comparisons with other “expert” advice…
Today I’m thrilled to finally release a program that has literally been years in the making.
Over a year ago when I found myself in a wacky yoga workshop on ITBS recovery, I wondered, “Am I crazy to do this type of research on injury prevention and treatment?”
I don’t think so.
I think it’s what sets me apart from mainstream injury advice that tells you to stretch, take time off, ice, and “do strength work.”
OK… how exactly? When? What exercises?
This type of advice on injury prevention is incomplete – and possibly harmful. Did you know it’s dangerous to stretch your Achilles if you have Achilles tendinopathy?
Pulling at damaged muscle fibers is a terrible idea – and it’s just the tip of the iceberg of the myths that I shatter in this program.
The truth is that most runners approach injury prevention with no systematic, coherent system. It’s not automatically built into their training plan and a natural piece of their running program.
Prevention is a mere afterthought – something we hope will just take care of itself.
And of course, these same runners are the ones that miss weeks and months of running. If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got: injuries.
IP for Runners is different. I’m so excited about it, my wife can barely stand to be around me 🙂
Introducing: Injury Prevention for Runners
This is my most exhaustively detailed program I’ve ever put together, including multiple books, videos, audio interviews, and a complete training plan library.
Here’s the overview:
- The 88-page Injury Prevention book shows you a step-by-step system for preventing injuries – covering everything from mileage, race selection, warm-up routines, and the exact strength exercises that are the most effective at preventing injuries
- The 45-page Injury Treatment book outlines step-by-step treatment protocols for ITBS, Achilles Tendinopathy, Plantar Fasciitis, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome so you know exactly what to do and how to do it
- The program includes 16 high-quality videos of brand new strength routines, dynamic warm-ups, coaching lessons, demonstrations, and rehabilitation exercises
- 7 audio interviews with the world’s smartest coaches, authors, scientists, and runners. If you’re going to learn about injury prevention, why not go to the best minds in the entire running industry?
- A full training plan library for 5k, 10k, half marathon, and the marathon with plans that are specifically designed with injury prevention as a top goal
Instead of hopping from one injury to the next in a chronic cycle, my goal is to provide you with a roadmap to healthy running.
This is the most comprehensive injury prevention program available and I know you’re going to love it.
Bonus Ends this Friday, 1/24
Because I love celebrating – and the launch of Injury Prevention for Runners certainly calls for celebrating – I’m giving you a special gift if you purchase the program this week.
Buy any level of the program by Friday, January 24 at midnight and I’ll give you exclusive access to Office Hours with Coach – a video series of Q&A that I’ve never released before.
Like a Fireside Chat, I sit down and answer the most popular questions from runners like you.
There’s more info on the program page so be sure to check it out.
If you’ve struggled with injuries and crave the consistency that comes with healthy, pain free running I hope you’ll take action and invest in your running today.
Here’s the full link: https://strengthrunning.com/injury-prevention-for-runners/