When I started running in 1998, I never thought that this wonderful sport would contribute so much to my life.
Running in high school introduced me to some of my best friends.
My wife Meaghan ran for the women’s cross country team in college (how could she resist my shaved legs and incessant demands to chant my name while I pounded beers?).
And running has allowed me to immerse myself in our most beautiful natural landscapes:
- Ran up a mountain to see Fox Glacier in New Zealand
- Listened to the cackling Kookaburras in the Australian bush
- Run barefoot on stunning white sand beaches in Venezuela
- Scrambled over volcanic rocks on Hawaii’s Big Island
Running is truly one of the best ways to see and experience the world. Just watch this trail running video (from last weekend):
Where will running take me next?
Today, I want to help you record your own running adventures – which is why I’m giving away a GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition camera.
I want you to push yourself to new challenges, exciting trails, and to remember it all in glorious HD video.
You’ll be able to:
- Show your friends your epic trail runs
- Capture memories during your marathon (or any race!)
- Bring it on vacation to document your adventures
- Record your track workouts in sweaty detail
- Help your friends record how they look while running
Entry to this giveaway is completely free – just enter here to win.
Then, leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d love to win.